Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week 1

I am making myself follow up!  This week has been ok, not great but kinda what I expected.  I have exercised twice, and been focusing on cutting out junk food.  I haven't lost weight but today when I went to the doctor for my blood pressure check it was 142/91.  Still too high but lower than last week. 

Dani got sick Thursday night and is still sick so that has been a hindrance to my exercising.  That, and the fact that I started a new job that I work from home for, so my free time has been monopolized by that.  I really have no set schedule at home so time management is really my downfall.  I'm working on that.  I hope this doesn't all sound like excuses, it's just what I've noticed to be my stumbling blocks to exercising. 

So there ya go, week one down.

No comments: