Friday, November 5, 2010

Week 2

Another update.  It's going ok, I only exercised once this week but I'm watching what I'm eating and I lost 5 lbs! I did exercise today so hopefully this week is off to a better start.  God bless Dani.  She thinks exercising is fun so she asked me to exercise today after we'd been up for about 2 1/2 hours.   So I did. That was a great motivation.  Hopefully she'll keep it up.  Who needs a support group when you've got Dani :)

I went to the Doctor yesterday as a follow up to my blood pressure, it was down again 133/94 but it's still too high, boo.  So off to my family practitioner to see if I need to be on blood pressure meds.  I've decided to stay on the birth control and just suck it up and take meds until I no longer need to do so.  Hopefully, that will be soon.  Thanks for the encouragement I've received from some of you.  I really do appreciate it.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congratulations Rachel!!! 5 pounds is amazing - you are doing a great job. Losing weight is no easy feat - keep it up girl!