Wednesday, November 26, 2008

crazy plans

Wow, when I think about the schedule we have the next two days I feel like I need to sit and catch my breath! Here's a run down...
Tonight, not too bad. As soon as Dani wakes up (she's napping) we are going back over to my mom's and Erin and I are going to start making supper for everyone. It's going to be huge!
Tomorrow is busy. We start by volunteering from 8-11 at Burlington High School at the big dinner they have there every year. We are packing box lunches early so they can be delivered to shut ins around the area. Then I'll have to run home and get ready and let Dani take a nap. At 1 is the Miller get-together lunch. As soon as we're done there, we are hitting the road to go to CJ's parents for supper with them and his sister's family.
Friday is even busier. We are going shopping in the morning, then back in time for Dani's nap. Then CJ and I are going to the Shaffer's get-together over in Illinois. Then we have to be back in time for the lighted Christmas parade in Fort Madison. I absolutely can't wait to see Dani's expressions as she sees all the lights. She's so animated!
If this was just us, it would be fine. However, poor Dani might have a hard time. I hope she adapts easily. She's getting less and less flexible as she's getting older.
I hope everyone has a great week. Don't forget to take time to be thankful, even if it's simply time taken in the car, going from one dinner to the next.

No comments: