Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall

Ahhhhh, cool weather, turning leaves, pumpkin patches, hay rides, Halloween. I love fall! I'm already finding myself watching the trees as a drive through the countryside to see if they're turning yet. I know they turn earlier here than they did in KC but I can't remember how much earlier so I'm not taking any chances. At the Rodeo Parade last Saturday, I got handed a flier talking about a Pumpkin patch. I've actually been wondering where one is around here cuz I can't wait to take Dani soon. I took Dani last year but she was just too small to appreciate it. This year she'll be able to walk around and maybe even point to a pumpkin, which we will interpret as her pick. :)
Yeah, I know winter is coming but I just try not to think about that. Fall seems to be here a bit early and I'm going to revel in it while I can.

No comments: