Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fantasy Football

Yesterday we had some friends out for grilling and football. Does it get any more "Labor Day" than that? After stuffing ourselves with brats and hot dogs we turned on the football and started our own Fantasy Football League. We got to draft 20 players. We also got to learn how absolutely clueless I am. I like football. I follow my teams somewhat and I love going to live games. The atmosphere at a football game is better than any sport! However, I know like, 3 players total and I got last pick so I only got 1 player that I was familiar with. Towards the end I just started asking CJ to tell me who to pick. He was a good sport and did it. I just hope he didn't screw me. :) So we'll see how my team does this fall. With my beginners luck I'll probably blow everyone away! Go Rachel!!!

No comments: