Thursday, August 14, 2008

doctor visits

I feel like I should rent my own room at the hospital lately. I've been taking Dani to the doctor so much recently. Then, today, I had to go myself. I got this really sore raised bump on the left, top side of my left foot. Plus, my ankle is a little swollen. I noticed it last night and overnight it got much worse. Not so much more swollen but much more sore. So I called about a million doctors offices and finally found one that was accepting new patients AND had an opening for today. (CJ was off and I didn't want to try to limp around taking care of Dani in yet another Dr office) Long story short, I have "tendinitis" in my foot. The tendon that flexes and pulls the foot inward is inflamed and very sore. I have no idea how it got inflamed but here I am in a very hot, uncomfortable boot in the middle of summer. Hopefully, it will get better soon.

No comments: