Monday, August 18, 2008

sickness

I am so freakin' sick of being sick or other people in my family being sick! Last night CJ didn't feel good and today I feel like I'm about to collapse into a heap. I feel so weak, my stomach is cramping and upset, my head is spinning with a monster headache and I think I'm running a fever. Thank God he gave a me a reprieve today. I put Dani down about noon for her second nap and she was asleep by 12:30. I was up for about an hour during which I finally ate! I rarely get breakfast with her. As soon as I ate I started to feel really sick and my headache came on so fast, it literally left my head spinning. By 1:30 I couldn't even sit up anymore. The problem with this is Dani is usually up after about 1 1/2 hour. I dragged myself into bed all the while praying that Dani would stay asleep for another hour just to give me some rest. I woke up after about an hour and she was still out! At 3, I called CJ at work and found out he was planning to stay late so I begged him to come home, praying Dani would stay asleep till he got home. He got home by 3:30 and she woke up at 3:37. Over 3 hours!!!! That's insane for her! She never does that! I think God just knew I couldn't handle it by myself.
I hope I feel better tomorrow or it could be a very, very long day

No comments: