Tuesday, August 5, 2008

why?

Why am I doing this? I got the idea from my brother. His blog is how my family keeps up with him. I really don't need my blog for that reason as much as him but I like the idea of being able to "diary" things I'm learning and doing. A lot is changing in my life. My little girl, Dani, changes everyday. I'm learning so much in my walk with Christ. I'm getting involved in a new church and participating/leading some new things that are happening there. To top it all off, my parents have challenged me to lose weight before a cruise in less than two years. I have struggled with weight my whole life and am still struggling with it! Maybe if I write down my feelings and/or struggles I'll see more clearly why I have struggled so much.
So this blog will hopefully be my outlet for struggles, a diary of sorts and a source of communication with my friends and family. Enjoy!

No comments: